Step-by-step guide on how to sign up to the live coverage.
evertontv is streaming four pre-season games LIVE this summer.
The first of those is tonight against Tranmere Rovers at Prenton Park (7.45pm kick off).
Here is how to watch…
1. Visit evertonfc.com/evertontvlive
2. Select either the four-match package for £14.99 or the Tranmere game individually for £3.99.
3. Log in to your evertonfc.com account when prompted.
4. Complete the payment process. You will receive a confirmation email to the email address with which you logged in.
5. Read the FAQs and additional information in the right hand column of evertonfc.com/evertontvlive
6. Visit evertonfc.com/livematch to watch the game. We recommend logging on 20 minutes before kick off.
evertontv’s coverage will feature Ian Snodin in the expert summariser’s slot, alongside resident commentator Darren Griffiths.
As well as on PC and Mac, it will be possible to watch live pre-season on an iOS device such as an iPhone or iPad. Android devices are also supported, but it is recommended you are running version 4.0 or above.
As well as the Tranmere game, the following matches are being shown live:
Leicester City (in Thailand) – 27 July 12.20pm (UK time)
Celta Vigo (at Tranmere) – 6 August 7.45pm
SC Paderborn (away) – 9 August 3pm (UK time)
All the latest breaking news and football stories, brought to you here in one handy view. For more stories like this please subscribe to our RSS feed.